Electric files can be the most productive and safe way for callus reduction, nail shortening and smoothing. Includes video demonstration of various techniques you will need to know for using an electric file throughout a foot care service. The proper use of an electric file can be more comfortable for your clients and ergonomically beneficial to you, as well.
Foot Care with Electric Files
- Gives background information on the components of electric files
- Discusses the various bits and when they are appropriate
- Demonstrates several necessary techniques you will need to know
- Other topics covered include safety in use, disinfection and sterilization and more
- Guides you in setting up practice materials
- Provides hands-on exercises designed to build muscle memory and increase confidence
- Provides 2 Contact Hours of continuing education
This presentation will teach you higher-level techniques for performing more profitable services. You will be sent an certificate of completion upon fulfilling the requirements as outlined in the course.
Submit your review
This program is helpful. I will re-watch it a few times to make sure that I have proper understanding of the techniques. I wish you listed where I can get fake nails to practice.
We're glad you were able to view the skills videos several times. It will take you time to practice on artificial nail materials you can purchase from any drugstore or beauty supplier such as Sally's.
This course on electric filing for foot care was very informative. I am in the process of setting up a new Foot Spa in conjunction with a podiatry office and the details covered will help me immensely. The demonstrations of the different techniques for safe foot care were good, too!
Thank you for your kind words, Denise! We are glad you will put the information to work right away!